Exciting times!

Just over a year ago, after a lot of prompting from God, and a lot of support from my husband, I began writing a blog. I was coming into a new season, a season of ministry and I wanted to share my journey and experiences with those around me.

In this time a song had been resounding in my heart. It was a song that had been with me through some pretty dark days, but now, as I faced a new calling, it took on a new meaning.



I prayer this prayer with my whole heart, and over the past year Ephesians 3:20 has proven true



God has led me to a place which is amazing, rewarding, blessed, scary and tough all at once! I have learnt so much;

God has taken my passion for writing and has turned it into a ministry I never thought possible.

God has taken my passion for creativity and taken me deeper and deeper into the word through it.

God has taken my passion for people and put me into a place where I have the privilege of telling them about the life giving love of Jesus every day!

But also

God has taken my hurt and insecurities and used it to comfort others.

God has taken the scary and difficult times and used it to show me that I serve a powerful God.

God has taken my time of sorrow and used it to show me that he is a God of comfort.

God has shown me so much in the past year and I am so thankful for the blessings he has showered on me.
At this time of great opportunity in the Salvation Army, and a time of great excitement in my own ministry, I think this plaque I bought this week seems to sum it up well!


I cannot wait to see in a year’s time, what awesome things God has done!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How my favourite clothing company taught me all about the abundance of God!

Fixing our eyes on Jesus

Tales from the Riverbank - Singing at Midnight