Arriving in Israel

We have arrived! After a broken suitcase, no gluten free food on the plane, an hour delay on the tarmac and a huuuuge queue to get through passport control, we are finally in Israel!! 



There is a group of 30 of us and it is a real mix of people of different ages, accents and outlooks.

At our first group meeting, our leaders, Helen and Eric introduced us to the week ahead…it was a goosebumps moment! Eric also opened the scripture to us. He read John 12:21 


“They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request. “Sir,” they said, “we would like to see Jesus.””




‭‭This is most certainly my prayer this week. That in all the bustle and business, that despite the heat and tiredness, that regardless of any circumstances

In it all I would like to see Jesus

I want him to knock me off my feet. I want fresh revelation. I want to be changed this week from glory to glory! As I write, these words are playing over in my head. This week, this is my prayer!


‘Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander,
And my faith will be made stronger, in the presence of my saviour’ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m_sWJQm2fs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How my favourite clothing company taught me all about the abundance of God!

Fixing our eyes on Jesus

Tales from the Riverbank - Singing at Midnight